Monday, April 16, 2007

Toulouse...

Hey guys long time.... was a whole story to try to install internet access at my Dad's place in St Girons. Anyway got it to work yesterday and since then haven't had the time to type up a blog... So quick doing it while they r getting ready as we (my folks) are getting ready and then we'll be off to Gernese.

Toulouse.
Well made it all the way down :)
Toulouse is... well was gonna say a nice city but... the first time I saw it I didn't like it... It's all in bricks so it's moreover all 'pink'. This time though... I guess while looking harder to capture the city in one pic (to post here) so walking all around town I really enjoyed it.
So stayed there a few days in my dad's studio. While he was going to work was either watching movies, on internet looking for work, eating and when I felt like it I did go out a bit :p
Anyway, that was the story of my life for 3 days (forgot the sleeping on the floor part!!).

No comments: