Monday, April 23, 2007

Paris

After the 2 islands trip more driving back to Paris to put my mum in the plane. But of course we have to spend a day in Paris for SHOPPING!!!

(Yes in case you haven't noticed or I ahven't told you yet but shopping is a very very very popular activity whn I travel with my parents/my mum!!!! Funny enough when I'm on my own I spend far less..... or I become intrested in otehr things.... Weird!! :p)

Anyway... so Paris... after a few hours of of ferry then driving we arrive at the hotel and decide t stay in and go in town the next day Friday!! (Yes I have miscalcultaed before..)


Friday in Paris

Bus to get in the heart of Paris (cause technically where we were staying as Paris!!!). Start with internet cafe... where BAD NEWS which is going to change the whole atmosphere for most of the day.

My mum checks her emails first and finds out that her house has been 'visited'!!!! SHIT!!!
So of course she panicks (well we all kind of panick) what did they seal, what stateis the house in and so forth... She is leaving tomorrow but she is on her own.. So now we are talking about my dad etting a ticket to fly with her... Well you can imagine the atmosphere!!!!

So my mum in a bad state.... My dad also but he is internal so he doesn't express it...
The whole thing turns all against me at lunch time (3pm) at the table in a restaurant.
Both of my parents decide to abord the subjct of what am I gonna do until I leave for Idonesia... Well... eitehr I stay in Pris but hotels are expensive or I could go to Germany and/or England to visit my friends and that was the wrong thinto say obviously... my mums starts arguing "Germany....!!!! Chloe.... bla bla bla bla"..... my dad joins in.... I start to take abad tone and I see my mum's eyes.... the epression that says "if you keep on going like that I slap you" the expressionI used to see pretty pften when I was 16....
In the end fine I'm going back down to Toulouse with my dad!!! So everyone's happy!!!

So 6pm for us which is 6am in Tahiti not too early (people start work either 7/7.30 am overthere) to call my mum's friend so he can go and check the house too se what the whole thing is about. He picks up the phone se tells hm and sudenly she breathes ine and has a big releaf.
He knew about the house and a few people ha taken care of the problem for her and didn't let her know as it wasn't bad. They just tried to breakin but did not succeed!!!
So now everyone's releaved..... the emotion is so high that my dad reveals is just nearly fainted (Oh mygod!!!!!)... and my mum tells me: "oh now w do whatever you want Chloe!!!" Really? So I can go to Germany:p *Joke* Of course!!!!

So our last evening/night in Parisall 3 together went like this:
Dinner in a small restaurant followed by a comedy at the theatre followed by a walk on the "ChampsElysee" with a bit of shopping there ending with a show at the Lido (being a cabaret.. http://www.lido.fr/) :)
Very nice show.... probably a bit too.... cheesy for some of you... (even for me at times...)!!! The bit I found amazing was how much money that goes n these shows... the costumes, the sets, the crew that they must havebackstage my god... I mean yet it probably explains the price of the tickets!!!!! One thing in particular about this show "Bonheur" was their Indian part. I found it.... a tide.... degrading fothe Indian culture!!! Imean portrayig a culture with topless women... hm.... not sure how well that would go down for them (if that made sense!!!).
Overall very enjoyable evening!!!! :) (made up for the entire day)
To see some of the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41TTcCSKbVs


Saturday ... good bye mother

So the following day we put my mum in the plane mid-afternoon and then drove to the Champs with my Dad and finished the day with "Perfect strangers" new film wih Bruce Willis (In english of course!!!), dinner, and "Shooter" which I enjoyed!!! Oh I forgot the three times we went into the Walt Disney Store!!!! (Third time I got out with a soft toy... yeah I know!!!!!)

No comments: