Monday, April 23, 2007

Sunday.... reality politic tv!!!

For most fo you who probably ahve absolutely no idea (and no interest) but at the moment and for a few month France has been in a deep political challenge as we are electing our new president. (We... hm... no they, the French from France!!!who do care!!!!)

So yesterday, Sunday, French people where vote for the first round.

My dad and I were as good French citizen (well I'm not really one) driving on the french roads back down to Toulouse!!!! :) While 85% of French people " record voter turnout" went to vote!!! Good for them!!!!

Personally, and I'm sure yo'd be VERY surprised, I haven't followed the political campaign... Okay, first of all cause I don't feel the least concerned... although might become if I end up workign and iving in France but that's not gonna be tomorrow!!! Then, well politic really annoys me cause they were debating last night on TV... it's not politics..... it's more like a reality TV show!! They are not debatig ideas/probles/solutions about how to run France and so forh.... the words and sentences that they use and make are like wind.... They do not have any consistency... they are hollow... just word following each other to make a sentence that does hve a sence but absolutely no interest!!!!!

Anyway... so since I ahve been in France I have been listening a bit about he debates and so forth (well... kind of hard to escape from it with all the driving with ahve done and having the radio turned on the entire time!!!). And last night... well... I guess from now it migh start to be a bit more interesting... cause thye are actually... well hopefully.... going to start talkign about they programs and so forth.

If you are the least interested I have found that link in English)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6582479.stm

No comments: